Becoming a sponsor of Dublin Mini Maker Faire is a great way for your company or organization to get involved with this exciting and enriching community, all-ages event in its inaugural year.
Why is Dublin Mini Maker Faire so great?
- It’s a chance for us, as makers, to give back to the community through this inspirational event that invites people to join in.
- The faire will connect people and projects within their local community and beyond.
- A diverse array of projects will help inspire and empower young people to learn more about and pursue careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- It’s a CSR opportunity like no other, and we hope to establish this event as a yearly one, which will bring together over 40 exhibiting makers and workshop leaders, 50 volunteers, and an estimated 3000+ attendees.
- There is no other event like it! Where else would you get flame-thrower drum kits, exercise-powered Scalectrix, 14ft drums, Irish speaking robots, crochet, and period costume all in one place?
Sponsorship benefits will range from text mention and logo inclusion in written material supporting the event, to having exhibit space in featured locations at the event. Please see the attached levels for more information.
Download our sponsor pack or contact our sponsorship team below regarding this event and associated opportunities, or by emailing email@example.com